Ubiquiti AirMax 5Ghz Sector 19dBi 120 Degrees
||Hover over the image to zoom.|
Click the image for a popup.
Ubiquiti AirMax 5Ghz 2X2 MIMO 19dbi 120 Degree Sector
Rocket M Seamlessly Integrates with the AirMax Sector
Revolutionary, Cost/Performance Breakthrough Carrier Class, 5GHz AirMax 2x2 MIMO Basestation Sector Antenna. Available in several frequencies, gain and horizontal patterns, these all-new 802.11n MIMO 2x2 sector antennas are optimized for the new airMAX software and M series Ubiquiti radios.
World Class Antenna Designs:
Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beamshaping characteristics rivaling the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create a powerful AirMax 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create a powerful AirMax 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Rocket mount and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
- Frequency Range: 5.10-5.85GHz
- Gain: 18.6-19.1dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-polarization Isolation: 28dB min
- H-Pol beamwidth (6 dB): 123 deg
- V-Pol beamwidth (6 dB): 123 deg
- Elevation Beamwidth (6dB): 4 deg
- Electrical Downtilt: 2 deg
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Dimensions: 700X145X79mm
- Weight: 5.9kg
- Wind Loading: 160 mph
- Includes two SMA RP jack sockets for radio connections.
- Antenna is supplied with two pigtails to connect a Rocket M5
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought This...