Ubiquiti AirMax 5Ghz Sector 17dBi 90 Degrees
Ubiquiti AirMax 5Ghz 2X2 MIMO 17dbi 90 Degree Sector
Rocket M Seamlessly Integrates with the AirMax Sector
Revolutionary, Cost/Performance Breakthrough Carrier Class, 5GHz AirMax 2x2 MIMO Basestation Sector Antenna. Available in several frequencies, gain and horizontal patterns, these all-new 802.11n MIMO 2x2 sector antennas are optimized for the new airMAX software and M series Ubiquiti radios.
World Class Antenna Designs:
Patent-pending next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beamshaping characteristics rivaling the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create a powerful AirMax 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Instantly pair with Rocket M5 to create a powerful AirMax 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Rocket mount and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
- Frequency Range: 5.10-5.85GHz
- Gain: 16.1-17.1dBi
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-polarization Isolation: 22dB min
- H-Pol beamwidth (6 dB): 72 deg
- V-Pol beamwidth (6 dB): 93 deg
- Elevation Beamwidth (6dB): 8 deg
- Electrical Downtilt: 4 deg
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Dimensions: 367X63X41mm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Wind Loading: 120 mph
- Includes two SMA RP jack sockets for radio connections.
- Antenna is supplied with two pigtails to connect a Rocket M5
Required fields are marked with a star (*). Click the 'Add To Cart' or 'Add To Wish List' button at the bottom of this form to proceed.