4E1 to Ethernet 10/100 Base-T Protocol Converter
||Hover over the image to zoom.|
Click the image for a popup.
OEC-3400-A is the newest promoted product that can convert 4E1 to 10/100Base-T Ethernet, and vice versa. This protocol converter could support 4E1 to Ethernet, which extend the bandwidth to 7.68Mbps. It is widely used in two LAN connecting, remotemonitor and video broadcasting.
- • Fully compatible with IEEE802.3, ITU-T G703, G704 and G823
- • Support 10Base-T, 100Base-TX protocol
- • Support VLAN & IEEE802.1q packets
- • Enable any group of CH1-CH4 E1 channel to transmit the data at will
- • Extend the bandwidth to 7.68Mbps when using 4E1 channels
- • Support auto-inspection of effective E1 channel without interruption of data transfer.
- • Automatically cut off the E1Channel when it has LOS and AIS alarm, and inform the remote end simultaneously
- • Support remote E1 Loop function
- • 75/120 ohm Optional of E1 channel impedance
- • Internal power supply, overall power consumption<3w, AC160V-260V or DC -48V optional
- • E1 Port Bit rate: 2.048Mb Line code: HDB3 Standard: in accordance with ITU-T G.703, G.704 Connector: BNC connector, line impedance 75ohm Number of E1: 4 Jitter Performance: compatible with G.742 and G.82
- • Ethernet Port Data Rate: 10/100Mbps Standard: Compatible with IEEE802.3 Connector: RJ45 Number of Ports: 1 port Auto-negotiation with half/full duplex
- • Dimension: 440mm(W) × 160mm（D）× 44mm（H）