Professional Wireless Weather Station
The ProWeatherStation™ is a high performance wireless data logging weather station with advanced sensor technology resulting in good accuracy at a low cost. It provides instantaneous and historical data on Inside and Outside Temperature and Humidity, Wind Speed (average and gust), Wind Direction, Barometric Pressure and Rainfall. The backlit touch screen controller logs 4080 data points with adjustable (5 minute minimum) sample interval. There is a memory meter on the display that shows when the memory is getting full so the data can be downloaded and archived to a computer thru the built in USB port and included EasyWeather software. The unit has a radio controlled clock (WWVB) for improved accuracy. The controller runs on 3 AA batteries and can be mounted up to 300 feet away from the sensor array. The sensor array runs up to 2 years on 2 AA batteries so there are no worries with mounting the array on top of a building or tower.
The ProWeatherStation™ comes with an advanced sensor array (anemometer, direction meter, temp/humidity sensor, rain gauge, mounting pole), wireless touch screen controller/display, USB cable for connection to a PC, EasyWeather software and pipe clamps for mounting the sensor array to a mast. Note: 5 AA batteries are required but not included.
- Plug and Play - Easy setup and operation
- 48 sec data update, instantaneous average and peak
- Inside and outside temperature and humidity
- Wind Speed and Direction including average and gust
- Wind Chill and Dew point temperature display
- Barometric Pressure with last 12hr history
- Rain Gauge with last hour, day, week, month or total
- Built in data logging for 4080 readings: Unlimited with PC
- Settable Alarms and Touch Screen Operation
- 300 Feet wireless range between Sensor and Controller
- Sensor battery life 2 years on 2 AA LR6 Alkaline batteries
- Free EasyWeather remote control Windows software
Required fields are marked with a star (*). Click the 'Add To Cart' or 'Add To Wish List' button at the bottom of this form to proceed.