500mW high power USB radio adapter USB24500
||Hover over the image to zoom.|
Click the image for a popup.
The IEEE 802.11g High-Power USB adapter provides users to launch IEEE 802.11g
wireless network at 54 Mbps in the 2.4GHz frequency, which is also compatible
with IEEE 802.11b wireless devices at 11Mbps. You can configure this adapter
with ad-hoc mode to connect to other 2.4GHz wireless computers or with Infrastructure
mode to connect to a wireless AP or router for accessing to Internet. This adapter
includes a convenient Utility for scanning available networks and saving preferred
networks that users usually connected with. Security encryption can also be
configured by this utility.
- Complies with IEEE 802.11b/g wireless standard
- Support driver for Windows 98se, Me, 2000 and XP. and Vista
- Complies with Universal Serial Bus Rev. 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 specifications.
- Supports auto-installation and diagnostic utilities.
- High Speed transfer data rate up to 54 Mbps
- Support wireless data encryption with 64/128-bit WEP, WPA (TKIP with IEEE
802.1x) and AES functions.
- Support turbo mode for 72 Mbps data rate
- High output power up to 500mW
- Can be configured as Access Point.