Cisco 2-Line IP Phone 6821-3PCC-K9 with Multiplatform phone firmware
||Hover over the image to zoom.|
Click the image for a popup.
The Cisco 6821 Multiplatform IP Phone combines an attractive, new
ergonomic design with Ãalways-onÃ reliability and secure encrypted
communications. The phones deliver advanced IP telephony features and
wideband audio capabilities with an easy-to-use full-featured voice
communications experience. You can set up line buttons to support
either SIP registrations or call features, such as speed dialing. You
can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each SIP
registration, using the multiple-calls-per-line appearance feature.
Tricolor LEDs on the line buttons support the calling features and make
the phone simple to use. The Cisco 6821 is also energy-efficient and
eco-friendly, to support green initiatives.
Ã Supports a narrowband audio handset connected through an RJ-9 port.
Ã Programmable line keys
Ã Backlit line buttons and a message waiting indicator; uses icons on
the LCD to indicate activation of the headset, mute, and select buttons
Ã 2 lines (SIP registrations)
Ã Can be mounted directly to the wall using woodscrews and anchors for
- Graphical Display: White backlit, grayscale, 2.5-in. (6.4-cm) 240 x
- Ethernet switch: A 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection through two RJ-45
ports; one for the LAN connection and the other for a downstream
Ethernet device connection such as a PC
- Speaker phone: Full-Duplex Speakerphone
- Analog headset: Standard wideband-capable RJ-9 audio port
- Physical Dimension(H x W x D): 8.2 x 6.7 x 1.5 in. (207 x 171 x 37.5)
(excluding foot stand)
- Weight: 16 oz. (456 g) (excluding foot stand, handset, and package),
18 oz. (512 g) (including foot stand, excluding handset and package)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought This...